DOT, Non-DOT and Express Drug Testing
Express Drug Screening Results In Under an Hour
Don’t wait 24 to 48 hours for your negative drug screen results!
- Statistics show that over 90% of all non-regulated drug screen results are negative. Negative results will be reported to the employer in under an hour.
- The OneStep Drug Scan is an FDA cleared immunoassay drug screening test calibrated to test at the SAMHSA (NIDA) recommended cut-off levels for Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Phencyclidine (PCP), and Marijuana.
- Legally Defensible Results:
- All drug test collection procedures will continue to follow the standard forensically defensible procedures.
- If the screening result is negative, your hiring decision can be made the same day!
- If the screening result is “non-negative” the sample will be forwarded under chain of custody protocols to a certified forensic drug-testing laboratory for GC/MS confirmatory testing. For these tests, the initial screening result will be reported as “inconclusive”, and the laboratory confirmation test will be reported in 48 to 72 hours.
Use the OneStep Drug Scan testing system…
Because it COSTS TOO MUCH to wait!
- DOT, Non-DOT and Express Drug Testing
- Faster & confident hiring decisions
- Reduced down time or overtime pay
- Eliminate unnecessary and costly physicals
- Expedite many post-incident return-to-work decisions
- Assists in providing a drug free workplace & positive employee morale
ms.src = unescape(('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://www' : 'http://www') + '.mongoosemetrics.com/scripts/yp_campaigns.js');
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ms, s);