At MED7 at Work…
- We know that lost time is lost productivity. With over twenty years of experience specializing in occupational health care we have learned how to minimize time-off work while providing quality medical services
- We believe work is therapeutic. Studies confirm that employees do better when returned to work as soon as possible. We work closely with our employer clients to align a treatment plan that incorporates your modified duty and aggressive return to work programs. We focus on good communication among all parties to facilitate effective coordination of treatment and outcomes.
- We focus on rapid return-to-work and modified duty programs. Modified duty is vital in improving productivity, reducing lost time claims; and it may accelerate the healing process and expedite case closure. We recommend the patient return to work via the use of transitional duty whenever possible. Our physicians assess, document, and communicate the injured employee’s diagnosis, prognosis, and duty restrictions to our clients and other appropriate parties.
- We do it on our time. MED7 provides services 12 hours a day and is open every day of the year. There is a physician on duty at all times, which enhances our ability to provide services to our clients that conduct business beyond regular hours. All routine medical services are available weekends and evenings.
- We do it efficiently by providing a One-Stop system. For your convenience, MED7 has on-site lab, X-ray, pharmacy, BAT, DOT/non-DOT drug screening, and physical therapy. This enables us to diagnose quickly and because our centers offer all services on site, your employees are not required to travel to multiple locations.
- We keep you current. MED7 has a Client Services Representative that is the single point of contact for our employer clients. We customize each client profile based on your individual needs and fax or mail first reports, patient instructions, work duty statuses and results of pre-employment testing in less than 24 hours.
- We are contracted with all the major Worker’s Compensation carriers, such as State Fund, Sedgwick, ESIS, etc.
- We follow ACOEM guildelines (American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine).